These are the terms and conditions on which we do business for goods ordered through this web site. They are designed to set out clearly our responsibilities and your rights. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use this site.
1. This site is owned and operated by Barthorpe Milling Ltd t/a Jenny-Wren Footwear, Bleaberry House, Barthorpe, Malton YO17 9RW We are registered in England and Wales under company number 5761211, our VAT number is GB 813886505 . All rights in this web site are owned by us. Any unauthorized use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2. A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we receive full settlement of your payment.
3. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any web site based information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
4. No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
5. All payments are taken in pounds Sterling.
6. We cannot be responsible for any charges levied by your card issuer for currency conversion or any other reason.
7. We cannot be responsible for any import restrictions or duties on sales outside the United Kingdom. Please check before you place an order if you think these may apply.
8. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the online order. Ordered goods will normally be delivered to the UK within 1-5 working days, European Union 5-10 working days and anywhere else 15 – 20 working days, of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we are not liable for any delay in delivery.
9. If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any payment you have made for them. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
10. We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on this web site, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). There may, however, be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our web site and those dispatched to.
11. Any claim by you that any footwear is defective or not of satisfactory quality, must be notified to us by email or letter within 28 days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 28 days after discovery or 30 days after dispatch by us, whichever is the earlier. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability for such failure or defect.
12. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
13. If you make a valid claim under paragraph 11, we shall replace the ordered goods in question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect. Such replacement or refund is conditional upon the ordered goods in question having been returned to us.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
15. You agree not to offer ordered goods for resale either within or outside the United Kingdom and you shall indemnify us in full for all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term.
16. We can not guarantee box condition upon arrival
17. We reserve the right to change courier services at our discretion
20. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
21. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
22. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
23. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
25. We may revise this page at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you
Thank you for visiting our site